This info pack by the charity Stand Alone suggests ways that higher education providers can support estranged students to overcome disadvantage.
Stand Alone are a charity supporting and campaigning for adults estranged from family. This info pack has been created by Susan Mueller, HE Director at Stand Alone. Susan is responsible for the higher education project and the Stand Alone Pledge across the UK. Download it for free.
What is covered?
The info pack covers:
- Reasons young people become estranged
- Who estranged students in higher education are
- What estranged students struggle with most
- How to identify estranged students as a HE provider
- The impact of Covid for estranged students