This free factsheet is for students looking for guidance around tackling and paying off debt.
Getting a clear picture of your debt is the first step towards organising payments. This template is designed to help students get a better idea of what they’re working with and help them prepare to become debt free. Download and share with students who could benefit or use the resource in your conversations.
What is covered?
The factsheet prompts students to think about the answers to questions such as:
- How much debt, do you owe, in total?
- How many separate repayments are you making?
- How often are your repayments due?
- What are the minimum payments on your debts?
- What are the interest rates on your debts?