Covid-19 has turned our lives upside down and caused a ripple effect throughout our world. The economy is currently facing its greatest challenge in a century – or perhaps in all of history.
Download the free factsheet to make sense of financial markets in the midst of the Covid crash. Don’t forget to share it with students and colleagues who could also benefit.
What is covered?
The factsheet covers:
- What governments can do about the Covid crash and the fiscal measures they have taken
- Why we need to keep the money flowing
- The impact of the pandemic on the Bank of England Base Rate
- The impact on stock prices
- What you, as an individual can do, to stay up to speed and protect your finances