Join our team
Blackbullion is on a mission to make the world money smart.
Recently named one of Europe’s most promising edtech companies, our digital learning platform is raising financial education standards across the higher education sector in multiple countries. We’re on the lookout for individuals to join our team who are as excited as we are to help build a platform that financially empowers future generations.
We hire problem solvers who want to make a dent in the world and we give them the autonomy, trust and resources they need to succeed and be awesome.
If we sound like your kinda place, check out the list of open roles and if you don’t have the experience but you do have passion, smarts, and integrity get in touch!
Current openings at Blackbullion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying.
Front End Developer
‘Our team is made up of a diverse crew of creative, talented, and crazily ambitious people who believe that young people need financial skills to create the life they want. We believe it is a unique moment in time when there is an abundance of tools and talk but a dearth of actionable education to help people make sense of our financial world.’
– Vivi Friedgut, Founder & CEO
On the money 🤑
- We pay everyone fairly and encourage diversity believing that only with different points of views and experiences can we be the best we can be.
- Salary reviews – we set team and individual targets (and stretch targets!) plus salaries are reviewed accordingly once a year.
- Every team member is granted options: we want everyone to “have skin in our game” and be part of our success.
- Financial advisor – individual surgery hours are available with a financial advisor each month – we’re all about helping people plan for their future so we practice what we preach!
- Pensions – 2% employer contribution
Work from home – every Wednesday is an optional WFH day so you can get your packages delivered or get into some deep work in your pyjamas (of course if you prefer to go into the office you can).
32 Days of holiday (incl. bank holidays) – we strongly believe in recharging and re-energising regularly!
Your birthday off: no one should have to work their birthday but we do believe in celebrating them so be prepared for some really cheesy balloons.
Get fully equipped: we’ll do our best to make sure you have everything you need to do your greatest work.
- Innovation budget available to anyone who wants to experiment on our core challenges with some sexy rewards for cracking ‘em.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We have a training budget set aside for every member of staff and we will do our best to contribute to anything you want to learn – whether through courses, books or more formal learning.
- Lunch and learns: we are an education company after all and work hard to ensure internal knowledge exchanges but also invite guests to talk about all sorts of stuff from crypto to mindfulness.